Price & Associates Genealogical Services
Looking for help tracing the origins of your German immigrant ancestors? Price & Associates has the resources available to do so!
In the United States, many people have German immigrant ancestors. Germans immigrated mainly in the 18th & 19th centuries for reasons such as freedom of religion, escape from political oppression, taxes, and strict inheritance laws, and the opportunity to acquire land in North America not readily available in Germany or other European countries. Records of immigration from that era were kept, but are often difficult to locate when you’re searching for your own German immigrant ancestor. Price & Associates Genealogical Services is a professional genealogist group that can help you to find the information that you need for your own genealogy records.
About Our Research Associates
Price & Associates has several staff members experienced in conducting German immigrant research:
- John Kitzmiller
- Gordon Remington
- Dianne E. Moore
- Lolita Nikolava has conducted on-site archive research in Germany
- Heinz H. Hoeke a German native he excels in research on German-speaking regions of Europe
- Marion Wolfert a German native makes regular research trips to Germany
German Immigrant Research of the Finest Quality
One thing we pride ourselves on at Price & Associates is the accuracy of our research and genealogy services. Each of our projects is peer reviewed to ensure that any materials our clients receive is flawless.
Research Packages Available For Purchase
For better client satisfaction, we offer a variety of services:
- Beginning Project includes 10 hours of research & analysis, a project summary, & research calendar
- Standard Project includes the same thing as the beginning project plus a deluxe family history binder and other extra documents
- Multiple Surnames Project
- Surname Heirloom Project
- Basic Immigrant Profile Developer
- Deluxe Immigrant Profile Developer
- Immigrant Origins Predictor
Money spent on German immigrant or other genealogical research is potentially tax deductible. For additional queries regarding tax deduction or any of our other services, contact us online or call 1-800-288-0920 for long distance, 801-531-0920 for local calls.
Other Topics of Interest Related to German Immigrant:
- The Immigrant Servants Database allows you to search for ancestors which immigrated to the United States from Europe as servants
- Tracing Immigrant Ancestors to the British Isles
- Useful Sources for Tracing the Origins of US Midwest Immigrants
- DNA: A Solution for Tracing Elusive Immigrant Origins