Family History & Genealogy Case Studies
These articles, although they might not list your ancestors’ names, are designed to teach research strategies that provide ideas to help trace your own families in various parts of the world.
- John Lothropp: A Puritan Biography and Genealogy
- Maternal Ancestry of Elder Thomas Howells (1831-1883) of Penderyn, Wales and Salt Lake City, Utah
- Johann Nikolaus Krafft (1795-1865) of Carlsberg, Pfalz; Ohio; Iowa; and Minnesota
- The Swedish Ancestry of Hugo Alex Peterson (1887-1938) of New York and Minnesota
- Doss Surname DNA Project (focuses on families in Southern USA and England)
This project is an example of our company’s ability to use DNA advances to propel your family tree research! Researcher Nathan W. Murphy orchestrates this particular project in association with members of the former Doss Family Association (a one-name study) and other interested researchers.
- Roach Surname DNA Project (focuses on families in Southern USA and British Isles)
This project has been started to sort out the various Roach families who lived in Colonial Virginia and North Carolina. Price & Associates Genealogical Services has identified many different Roach families in the Colonial South and is actively recruiting descendants to join our DNA Project.